Catch Up: Blogging With Colleagues, New Book Introduction
I’m writing everyone to reconnect after several months of no contact.
As they say, “Sheeee’s Back!” But this time, with some new offerings. And regular blog posts J I’ve been listed as having one of the top 10 blogs, so please make sure you come back often.
My new blog will focus on introducing new ideas from sales books and blogs, and doing interviews, podcasts, and webinars with colleagues in sales, marketing, authenticity in business, outsourcing, MLM, banking – folks whose ideas I find interesting and integrity-filled. My hope is that with this type of support, you’ll be intrigued enough about ‘the dirty little secret’ that you might want to buy it. Stay tuned to see the sorts of offers and offerings I’ll make available for those of you interested in my new book.
I’ll also be counting on you to make comments, and start discussions. What fun we can have! And because the blog will be linked to my friends and colleagues – some of whom are in conventional sales, but all of whom act from a place of integrity – you will have plenty of ideas to help you with your success.
I’ll be sending one blog post a week, and if you want to receive them through RSS feed automatically, you can sign up on the site. For those of you who want to opt out, please unsubscribe below.
Why does sales have such a high failure rate? And what can we do about it. My new book will be coming out soon – The Dirty Little Secret: why buyers can’t buy and sellers can’t sell and what to do about it – and I’ll be discussing some of the ideas in it:
- why sales is a failed model and how to include the first half of the buying decision in your selling effort;
- how we can help buyers buy by helping them manage their internal, implicit, decisions;
- how the system that has created (and maintains) a buyer’s ‘need’ must be managed in order for them to buy anything;
- how buyers decide and how to help them decide to choose you;
- systems: what are the elements in a buyer’s system, how it can be influenced, and where ‘need’ sits;
- how it’s possible to close a helluva lot more sales, get rid of those prospects who won’t ever buy, and halve the sales cycle (but not with the typical selling model);
- how to be true servant leaders to our customers and work with an integrity/values foundation.
The Dirty Little Secret: why buyers can’t buy and sellers can’t sell and what to do about it is my most ambitious book to date, and includes a very complete Case History of a sale, and an alternate scenario that shows what’s possible when the top half of sales (the buying decision half) gets added to the sales model.
I think you’ll like it, and for those of you who haven’t bought my ebook Buying Facilitation: the new way to sell that influences and expands decisions, you might want to get it before the new one comes out as they are companion books.
Thank you for your care. If there is anything I can do for you to help facilitate your success, please let me know.
I look forward to our time together.