LeadFormix is a necessary sales enablement tool
Leadformix is a wonderful tool to add to the sales technology process. They provide ‘superior lead intelligence’ using their unique platform. Cool, right? Great for the new marketing initiative of bringing in good leads to the sales team.
Here are a few things that Leadformix can do:
- assess the intent of the website visitor
- provides a company level view which reveals where the company is in their solution purchase cycle.
- Sales teams can assess viability of prospect based on the interest areas buying power. Works with lead nurturing programs.
- weaves in social collaboration into its lead management engine
- provides business intelligence required to gain trust and confidence with the prospect
- ability to create targeted marketing campaigns using social collaboration techniques
- determines visitor intent and determine ROI on marketing activities via aggregations and analysis
- help your optimization groups to find ways to increase website traffic and refine webpage content
- effectively identifies the right business opportunities to pursue
I think that LeadFormix is so powerful that I approached them to add Buying Facilitation™ to their technology. And I am sufficiently impressed with what they can achieve that I believe it threatens the very core of what sales has been until now, and makes the time-honored sales model obsolete. I am absolutely convinced that the field of sales must add Buying Facilitation™ to their current skill set, because LeadFormix (and other sales enablement technology) is taking over so much of the sales job (and in some respects doing a better job) that sellers either need to add new focus to their jobs, or risk not having a job.
We know that 50% of sales folks are not meeting quota. And that’s just the beginning. Historically we have only closed 7% of our sales. Now it will be less. Unless we add Buying Facilitation™ and change management skills to the front end of sales, we’ll be out of a job.
Join me in a webinar, September 13 at 11am PDT with LeadFormix titled: What is the difference between newspapers and sales professionals? Hint: they are both doomed.
I believe this is an important dialogue for us to be having now. Let’s start a conversation, or join me on the webinar on September 13.