Learn Buying Facilitation® your way
What is the new job of sellers? Are they irrelevant?
It’s time to add some new skills to the front end of the sales job, to give sellers the capability to help buyers in a way they’ve never been able to before now.
SALES UNTIL NOW
Until now, sales has been focused on needs analysis and solution placement, neglecting the behind-the-scenes political machinations that buyers and their colleagues go through before they can buy.
Since buyers can get much of their solution material from the web, sellers need a new skill set to be useful and necessary to buyers, to facilitate the buying journey and help buyers prepare for a purchase.
Buying Facilitation™ is a decision facilitation model that helps buyers navigate through their off-line, private buying decision journey. By helping buyers through this end of their buying process, they will offer a new advisor capability, and shorten the sales cycle dramatically. [see What is Buying Facilitation?®]
Available only through organizational training and a protracted Guided Study learning program before now, here are 5 learning modules and 4 learning Bundles to make it possible to learn some of the skills of Buying Facilitation™ without changing too much of what you’re already doing with your sales skills.
Do you want:
- presentation skills that help the audience buy-in to your message?
- to learn how to formulate Facilitative Questions?
- to understand the steps of a buying decision?
- to avoid objections and offer true Trusted Advisor skills?
- to get onto the Buying Decision Team on the first call?
- to facilitate gatekeepers in helping you get to the right person?
Here are bite sized pieces of Buying Facilitation™: you can choose just the ones you want to learn without having to change too much of how you sell, yet have some decision facilitation skills for a particular situation.
For those of you who want to learn Buying Facilitation™ – a more rigorous study – the Guided Study program would be appropriate, or a public training I’ll be running in September. But to learn one of two of the skills, to add a bit to your current sales skills, these new Modules will give you what you want.
Here is a list of the Modules. Below the list is a link with explanations for each.
THE LEARNING JOURNEY
These are true learning Modules. Each Module contains:
- 30 – 60 minutes of Facilitative Questions to help you make necessary adjustments to your current skill sets,
- Minimum of one-two hours of homework,
These Modules are very sophisticated learning tools. You’ll walk away with new skills by the time you’re done.
Enjoy these. I’m glad I finally figured out a way to help those of you who don’t want to change what you’re doing totally, but like Buying Facilitation™ enough to add bits.
- Prospecting: cold calls, referrals, warm leads.
- Working with Gatekeepers.
- Pitching: when, how, why and what.
- Presentations: how to get the right people into the room.
- Price, avoiding objections, and positioning cost.
- Daily Skills
- Change: Learning new skills; Buying a new solution.
- How To Turn Prospects Into Buyers
Thanks, everyone. I hope you like these. And if you really want to enhance your learning, consider getting my new book Dirty Little Secrets: why buyers can’t buy and sellers can’t sell and what you can do about it. It will really get you started thinking about the buyer’s journey as a separate entity from the sales model.